Curious about how Pioneer can help your facility? See for yourself with our case studies.
Pioneer provides quality service you can trust
Illinois Power Company
Job – Test and repair services needed for 27 pressure relief valve in one week
- Walked down the plant prior to outage to check for valves that required repair and were showing obvious leakage
- Made cost-effective valve recommendations to plant maintenance manager on what to replace up front
- Set up testing equipment
- Checked each valve parts for tolerances
- Repaired or replaced each valve in the time frame noted under budget for the plant
Missouri Power Company
Job – Repair 7 severe service process control valves on site.
- Walked down the plant prior to outage
- Had all potential replacement parts on hand to repair and restore the valve
- Set up machining, tooling, and testing equipment
- Repaired all 7 valves under budget and ahead of schedule
Looking for customized service offerings?
Pioneer provides the solution for your specific facility
Midwest Chemical Company
Job – Testing and repair needed for 81 pressure relief valves in two weeks
- Walked down the plant and performed a survey on all pressure relief devices
- Noted obsolete valves and made outlined plans to show potential piping changes needed
- Offered repair by replacing 28 obsolete relief valves, all ordered in advance of plant shutdown
- Organized manpower and spare parts for remaining valves requiring testing
Successfully tested and repaired remaining valves in allotted time frame.