Looking for quality valves with support you can count on? Pioneer offers high-quality solutions for your unique facility.
Reliable, high-quality valves from GE.
Consolidated Relief Valves
Are you looking for high-end, reliable safety valves that get the job done without costing a fortune? Pioneer’s cutting-edge GE consolidated relief valves offer Green Tag Center (GTC) support to help your high-pressure safety valve operate efficiently. We offer comprehensive audit programs to validate your product, so the solution we provide for your facility is one built to last. Safety relief valves function as the main protection point against dangerous substances; it’s crucial that the system you have in place is operating to its optimal potential. GE consolidated safety valves offer styles, sizes, options, and configurations to fit seamlessly in your existing environment for optimal performance.
Green Tag Centers
Don’t spend all your time worrying about whether or not your valves are capable of performing at the level you need. With Pioneer, all of our equipment runs through comprehensive GTC audits to ensure high-performance. Our team of expert technicians participate in factory-training courses to ensure that the equipment we provide your facility with is installed properly. Our services include:
- Valve repair and maintenance
- Shut-Down planning
- Asset Management
Get Your Own Customized Solution Today
Our team at Pioneer provides detailed sizing and selection so the consolidated safety valve you choose is right for you. Our service applications are the best in the business, with cutting-edge technology for a safe, reliable solution. If you’re interested in seeing how our team can find the right product for your facility, reach out today.
Are your valves up to the task?
Make sure the valves you use in your facility can handle the pressure.
Popular Products Include
- Maxiflow Safety Valve – The 1700 Maxiflow high-pressure safety valve is a premium product that is installed on a majority of power generating stations worldwide to help protect boilers from overpressure conditions.
- 2700 Safety Valve – The type 2700 safety valve is configured to meet the specific requirements of the congeneration and waste-to-energy markets.
- Electromatic Ball Valves – The type 3500 electromatic ball valves offers automatic or manual overpressure protection for steam boiler systems, and can also be used to assist start-up and shut-down venting. The new enhanced design includes a superior coating and manufacturing process that enhances leak free performance, and improves reliability and increases valve life.
- 1511 Safety Valve – The type 1511 safety valve is configured for low pressure, steam heating boilers and steam generators as well as air service applications.
- 1811 Safety Valve – The type 1811 safety valve is a cost-effective, high-capacity, flanged or welded safety valve for steam service.
- 1541 and 1543 Safety Valves – The type 1541 and 1543 safety valves are configured for steam and other compressible fluids. Compression media limited to non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive service. These valves are most commonly used in pharmaceutical and process plants
- 2478 Pressure Relief Valve – The type 2478 pressure relief valve features an enclosed design for non-corrosive, thermal relief and liquid service applications.
- 1900 Safety Relief Valve – The highly adoptable type 1900 safety relief valve meets numerous application requirements.
- 1900-UM Safety Relief Valve – The type 1900-UM valve is capable of flowing liquid, gas or steam with no adjustment required to switch between different media with the same set pressure.
- 19000 Safety Relief Valve – The type 19000 valve is ASME and PED certified. It meets and exceeds API seat tightness performance. The 19000 offers enhanced capacity and blowdown performance on many media types. In most cases, it does not require parts changes to accommodate different media.
- 1982 Safety Relief Valve – The type 1982 safety relief valve is a preferred choice for OEM and skid manufacturers requiring high-relief capacity from a small valve. The 1982 offers superior seat tightness and blowdown performance for most media applications.
- 1900/P Safety Relief Valve – The type 1900/P safety relief valve is designed to be high adaptable to meet numerous application requirements.
- 2900-40 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve – The type 2900-40 pilot-operated safety relief valve offers exceptional performance and meets demanding ASME Section I Economizer and Boiler Applications.
- 2900 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve – The type 2900 pilot-operated safety relief valve combines the advantages of two products into one–the 1900 safety relief valve and the 3900 POSRV. The 2900 POSRV can replace spring-loaded relief valves without requiring modified outlet piping.
- 3900 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve – The type 3900 pilot-operated safety relief valve is a non-flowing design available in a modulating or pop-action pilot. The 3900 POSRV is suitable for the overpressure protection of many pressurized systems and vessels in the chemical, petrochemical, paper mill, oil and gas production and transmission industries.
- 4900 Pilot-Operated Safety Relief Valve – The type 4900 pilot-operated safety relief valve is a tubeless valve for oil and gas production and the offshore industry.